Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Smiling Sister


 I used stamp set A1172 from the new Seasonal Expression 2 catalog. It can be found on page 17. I added a couple of  strips of  Purple shimmer trim.

If you would like to see this stamp set as well as many more go to my  CTMH site and place your order. We have this as well as many more awesome stamp sets to choose from.

I made this card for my youngest sister because every time I think of her she is smiling. She has a wonderful smile and cute dimples(jealous).

Her husband is a dentist so it helps that she has a great smile and a great personality.

I colored the Prima doll with CTMH Shinhan markers. My sister does not have blonde hair but I like this doll and I was practicing with my markers.. I love how all the purple reflects off of each other. She proudly displayed it at work for all to see.
TFL!

No comments: