Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Babycakes Pennant Frame

I promise only one more project after this with the Babycakes paper pack (X7173B). This pack has since been retired from the Close to My Heart Catalog. But have no fear we do have more cute paper coming out when the new catalog debuts on August 1, 2014.

CTMH sells these cute pennants called My Creations Pennant Frame (Z1941). They are only $8.95. There are millions and millions of projects that can be done with these. They will fit up to a 6 x 6 photo. You don't even have to add a photo just add some treasures or sayings to the box.

Like I said I used the Babycakes paper for this project I only have a couple of pieces left. I also cut some shapes out using my CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge (Z1906). There are so many cute cuts on this cartridge that it has become one of my go to carts. I cut the cute giraffe and tiger. I used real dial size to get the correct size needed. I used the Martha Stewart scissors to cut the Buttercup cardstock (1271) to look like grass and inked the edges with chocolate ink(Z2111). For my photo frame I cut a piece of B&T and inked it with chocolate CS (X5643).The banner on top was cut out of Buttercup and filled in with scraps of B&T papers and inked with chocolate. I used a left over flower from the stickease assortment and a some left over wood rimmed buttons as well. I used a small peice of Bronze shimmer trim(Z1849). For my inside photo holder again a left over peice of B &T was used. Overall I think that all the projects I made with this paper pack came out really cute.

I just wanted everyone to see what could be made with one paper pack. I actually used two to get all my projects made. I made two mini albums, one sidestep card, one box card and one pennant from this paper. Now why don't you try to use up some of the paper that we (I) have been hoarding and get your creative juices flowing. TFL!

1 comment:

Kathy Eddy said...

This is just adorable!