Thursday, April 12, 2012

Amazing Miya

 

This is a picture I took of my Cousin's daughter Miya on Easter Sunday. She was so proud of her crown. I love taking close up photos of children. Those innocent faces get me every time. I used Lucy papers from CTMH X7149B, Bitty Sparkles Z1263, Sparkles Flourishes Z1708, Creme Brûlée ink Z2167, Bamboo ink Z2103 and the following stamp sets...April Stamp of the Month S1204, and C1502 Princess Wings. I used black StazOn ink Z888 for the word Amazing. I was trying to get a brick look for the back ground but I didn't like the way it looked so that is why I random stamped the wings. I cut pieces of paper and just made rolled roses for the flowers. My inspiration came from the Wishes Book on page 113 Transfigure. I only used the right side for this one page layout. TFL!

No comments: